FOR RIDERS WHO LIKE TO JUMP AND PUSH THE LIMITS OF DOWNHILL.
Lightweight and extreme, it is everything you need to enjoy the descent and feel extreme speed on a board. Its 203 mm brakes minimise the effort which is typical in descents, while 150 mm air-damping gives a soft touch; it is light and makes riding rough terrain easy.
Unsurpassed for mushing!
· WEIGHT: 16 KG
· FRAME: Chrome-moly steel.
· FORK: RST TITAN 15 QR. Travel 150 mm. QR 15mm
· BRAKES: Shimano Hydraulic disc brake Ø 203mm
· WHEELS: Front: Ø 26" x 2.35” Tire Schwalbe Space . Rear: Ø 19" x 2.5" Bike Trial
· HANDELBAR: 740mm DH
· BOARD: Antislide surface. Beech board from Brittany in hot forming. Aluminum scuff guard. Wide board, measures: 700 X 200 X 10 mm.
· FRAME PROTECTIONS: Aluminum 2mm
· MUDGUARDS: Aluminum 2mm