FOR THOSE WHO LOOK FOR MAXIMUM SECURITY AND COMFORT IN A SCOOTER.
Ideal weight, CrMo frame, wide tread tires, disc brakes, wide handlebar, fork with travel 130 mm and a large board makes it a very secure scooter, stable and perfect for the practice of mushing with more than three dogs.
Ideal for sprint mushing training where is important the control and security.
Do not be afraid of steep roads, rocks or roots.
· WEIGHT: 16,7 KG
· FRAME: Chrome-moly steel.
· FORK: RST DIRT. Travel 130 mm
· BRAKES: Front: TEKTRO hydraulic. Ø 160 mm. Rear: TEKTRO Mechanical. Ø160mm
· WHEELS: Front: Ø 26" x 2.35” . Rear: Ø 19" x 2.5" Bike Trial
· HANDELBAR: 740mm DH
· BOARD: Antislide surface. Beech board from Brittany in hot forming. Aluminum scuff guard. Wide board, measures: 700 X 200 X 10 mm.
· FRAME PROTECTIONS: Aluminum 2mm
· MUDGUARDS: Aluminum 2mm