IDEAL FOR MUSHING WITH ONE, TWO AND THREE DOGS.
Perfect for sprint mushing competition or sporting use on dirt or asphalt. Its light-weight and low-off-the -ground design optimises propulsion on the flat and uphill.
It is a low scooter, with a large board, easy to drive and agile. A very resistant CrMo steel frame and its quality components make it strong and durable. The CrMb steel frame is ideal for people who are looking for, in the practice of Mushing, a higher control of the scooter over the dogs, better braking and better general stability. The long board means the rider can position their feet away from the handlebars; this, with the arms extended, helps to lengthen the propulsion kick, giving the arms, abs, back and legs a comprehensive workout and achieving high speeds.
· WEIGHT: 14,5 KG
· FRAME: Chrome-moly steel.
· FORK: RST CAPA 26”, Travel 80mm.
· BRAKES: Hydraulic/ Mechanic disc 160 mm
· WHEELS: Front: Ø 26" x 2.00. Rear: Ø 20" x 2.00
· HANDLEBAR: 640mm
· BOARD: Antislide surface. Beech board from Brittany in hot forming. Narrow board, measures: 500 x 140 x 10.
· FRAME PROTECTIONS: Aluminum 2mm
· MUDGUARDS: Aluminum 2mm